Sunrise & Sunsets - Show us yours

Menton rush hour and the lonesome pine

7 Likes

It’s within the realms of possibility that you may be able to determine where I was this morning…

17 Likes

Sunderland?

2 Likes

Legoland, I reckon.

7 Likes

Lake Havasu City?

Willy.

1 Like

Sunset over Belfast from the balcony of the Members Dinning Room at Stormont.

Willy.

4 Likes

Brown’s Bay, again,

and Zhukov, again.

Willy.

17 Likes

Freezing fog clearing.
Taken on a grotty old cell phone

8 Likes

Hove seafront.

9 Likes

Dubai sunset - 4 December 2023

View from my hotel room.

12 Likes

Very close to where my Aunt and Uncle ran a pub in Tower Hill, The Tiger Tavern now a Waggamumas or something equally awful I believe. I spent a few happy holidays there earning pocket money in the kitchen when my mum helped run the pub restaurant.

1 Like

Both me and my other half visited the Taj separately she on a cold November morning much like the one in your picture whilst I visited it on a beautiful and very hot February afternoon.

Are you going to Varanassi? Probably the most exciting and interesting place I’ve ever visited I read a description of it by Mark Twain which seemed to describe it almost exactly as it was when I visited.

Hi Bob. Flew back to LHR last night and in fact didn’t go to varanassi. We followed a well trodden tourist route, staying in Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Jodphur, Narlai, Udaipur and then finally Mumbai. What a fantastic country and such wonderful people, we had a brilliant time and there are so many memories. In fact a lingering echo of the holiday is still with me, with rather unpredictable and sudden digestive issues outstaying their welcome. :dash:

Yes an amazing country we’ve visited there together 6 times and individually twice each. I’m lucky in the respect that my stomach has yet to succumb to the Delhi Belly.

Udaipur I’ve always really enjoyed a beautiful city once when we visited the lake was totally dry and you could walk all the way across to the Palace

1 Like

Sunrise over Brighton from the East sometimes you can really why Turner loved the skies over Brighton.

13 Likes

From the East? Where does it usually rise in Brighton?
:grinning:

Curiously Martian skies on the dog walk today. Look closely and you can see some snow on an Alp.

7 Likes

Sunset above the clouds at our home in Madeira

9 Likes

15 Likes

Sunrise:

SBADIGLIO.jpg

Sunset:

SBADIGLIO.jpg

4 Likes