Freezing fog clearing.
Taken on a grotty old cell phone

8 Likes

Hove seafront.

9 Likes

Dubai sunset - 4 December 2023

View from my hotel room.

13 Likes

Very close to where my Aunt and Uncle ran a pub in Tower Hill, The Tiger Tavern now a Waggamumas or something equally awful I believe. I spent a few happy holidays there earning pocket money in the kitchen when my mum helped run the pub restaurant.

1 Like

Both me and my other half visited the Taj separately she on a cold November morning much like the one in your picture whilst I visited it on a beautiful and very hot February afternoon.

Are you going to Varanassi? Probably the most exciting and interesting place I’ve ever visited I read a description of it by Mark Twain which seemed to describe it almost exactly as it was when I visited.

Hi Bob. Flew back to LHR last night and in fact didn’t go to varanassi. We followed a well trodden tourist route, staying in Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Jodphur, Narlai, Udaipur and then finally Mumbai. What a fantastic country and such wonderful people, we had a brilliant time and there are so many memories. In fact a lingering echo of the holiday is still with me, with rather unpredictable and sudden digestive issues outstaying their welcome. :dash:

Yes an amazing country we’ve visited there together 6 times and individually twice each. I’m lucky in the respect that my stomach has yet to succumb to the Delhi Belly.

Udaipur I’ve always really enjoyed a beautiful city once when we visited the lake was totally dry and you could walk all the way across to the Palace

1 Like

Sunrise over Brighton from the East sometimes you can really why Turner loved the skies over Brighton.

13 Likes

From the East? Where does it usually rise in Brighton?
:grinning:

Curiously Martian skies on the dog walk today. Look closely and you can see some snow on an Alp.

7 Likes

Sunset above the clouds at our home in Madeira

10 Likes

15 Likes

Sunrise:

SBADIGLIO.jpg

Sunset:

SBADIGLIO.jpg

4 Likes

And on many days, everything in between…

1 Like

Missed the more spectacular colours from 10 mins earlier unfortunately.

12 Likes

Quietly flows the Deben

8 Likes

Having a few nights in a hotel outside Aldeburgh during Twixtmas and took this today in Aldeburgh itself

12 Likes

Sunset, at Gunners Park, Shoeburyness, 500m from my flat. Looking towards Canvey Island.

11 Likes

Northern Sweden a week before Christmas

20 Likes

Not mine but a friend’s

10 Likes