Superuniti remote control

I have a 2014 Superuniti and a Marantz SR5009 AVR. When I increase/decrease the volume on one, the same happens on the other unit.

Is it possible to change the channel/coding of the remote control? I’ve tried with the aux, i, 1/2/3/4 etc. combination but the Superuniti stops responding or does it only partially and I have to return to default (aux, i, Disp).

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Do you know the process for changing the code? You have to press your chosen choice of keys on the remote while the SuperUniti is restarting and showing the SuperUniti logo on the screen. There are lots of possible codes. I could search out the details if you needed them.

Best

David

Thanks very much, that (“You have to press your chosen choice of keys on the remote while the SuperUniti is restarting and showing the SuperUniti logo on the screen”) was the piece of information I was missing.

It worked perfectly and now the Superuniti does not react to the SR5009’s remote control unit commands, but only to those of its own remote.

Best

Massimo

1 Like

Excellent! I am delighted!

Best

David

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.