Switch issue

Hi, I connected a Netgear switch to my BT router and Innuos Zen to the switch. My Mac now can’t access the Zen. It was connected wirelessly without issue. I’m obviously missing something and all this ‘networking’ stuff is a bit over my head. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Turn off the router and the switch and the zen. Wait a minute. Turn on the router. Let it fully boot up. Turn on the switch. Let it fully boot up. Turn on the zen. Let it fully boot up. It should then all work.

1 Like

I router restart would probably do it, but if not, try the full network restart as HH says.

1 Like

If the Netgear is indeed a switch then nothing you have done is wrong and reboots wont help. The switch is cable aware and will just take care of the connections between the Zen and BT hub. Are you sure the Netgear is just a switch? If it is in fact another router then that’s the issue, or if it’s a smart switch it may have some old config on it and need defaulting.

1 Like

Hi, HH’s suggestion of a full system reset did the job. Thanks to everyone for their help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.