System Pics 2019

That’s really nice. Love the Down lights and Qb.

Aha! If you want kitchen chaos pictures, this was ours one week ago. We’re currently cooking and eating in the garage, which is ok so long as it’s not raining (like today).

The floor was being lowered to allow for the installation of underfloor heating. We broke two scabblers in the process.

1 Like

Our old:

And new:

System was UQ2/NAP100 and Totem Hawks (to stay on the thread…).

7 Likes

Thanks. The ceiling light is made by Original BTC, who make some superb lights. The electrician wanted to install those inset LEDs that everyone has, but Mrs HH put her foot down and insisted on the BTCs. I’m glad she did. There is another one at the other end of the room.

1 Like

Very nice. Under-hung sinks are great, with no lip to get in the way. It’s a nice clean look.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:@RackKit,…And the most important thing,.you’ll learn how your products work,so that you with more experience can install them optimally.

I have written it before,.if you let your trader install your music-system,then you will only be up in maybe 75-80% of the music-system’s capacity.
It is not because the trader is ignorant,.but because the last 20-25% takes time.

This figure applies to skilled traders,.less knowledgeable get poorer results.

It can take up to a year before it is optimally installed,.so it’s good to try to learn this yourself,to get all the soundquality out of your music-system.
There is no trader who can spend so much time with a customer.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

These pictures aren’t system pics. Surely if one wishes to share one’s renovation efforts, they should be kept in the padded cell.

9 Likes

Well HH was showing his Qb in the corner.

4 Likes

Any chance of a night time picture?

We must be a masochistic bunch.
Kitchen remodel is a royal pain I hope I never have to relive
(Notice the Naim system under sheets in the upper right corner pretending to be a ghost for halloween)

6 Likes

But I am close…Days away from finishing

4 Likes

You smug bastards with your functional kitchens. I hate you all :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I had Totem Hawks in the background…

1 Like

OK, I confess there was no stereo equipment in the pictures I posted. So, just to restore the balance, here it is, tucked away in the corner of another room, about 40 feet away from the kitchen.

5 Likes

Please sir, please sir, I had audio equipment in both my kitchen pictures! And here, to help get us back on track, is a ‘proper’ picture. It’s taken from the armchair in our bay window, where I’m sitting enjoying Bach and the lovely September sunshine.

14 Likes

Pure One mini providing daily entertainment.

10 Likes

Apple HomePod speaker doing a good job in the kitchen. Maybe we should call this K itchen System Pics or any other room pics 2019 from here on? :wink:

4 Likes

Office workspace system.
Project RPM10, Rega R100, Graham Slee Gram Amp2 SE, Nait 5, linn Kabers.

21 Likes

We had the same pleasure one year ago. We were without kitchen and sink for 5 weeks. No possibility to use the garage. After a week we gave up and took dinners at restaurants or bought fast food. We are lucky to have 30 restaurants of all categories within walking distance.

1 Like

Sounds like a place I would want to spend my retirement years.