System Pics 2020

Hi Max, having raised 3 children I have never had above language used against me, and if I had…:bomb::point_up:t2:BOOM Peter

I thought much the same

but then I realised I’ve never HEARD such language from my offspring.

1 Like

Me too Crispy!

Thanks! They are Anthony Gallo Nucleus Reference 3.1

There’s a favourable review on 6Moons https://6moons.com/audioreviews/gallo5/ref31.html :smile:

They sound great and have taken every upgrade I’ve thrown at them in their stride. No more speaker upgrades for me.

1 Like

I don’t think Max is the kind of person who listens to hip hop, but if he would, within minutes the mentioned words would be considered very mild :slight_smile:

The racks are original Fraim racks. They are a significant upgrade to the rack I had before…

1 Like

Gorgeous room setup!

Thank you!

Arriving at this results entailed years of thoughtful upgrades (I am talking about the tribal art :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

1 Like

Ah - a treadmill. Excellent!

Pics?

If I run fast enough I can get a couple of watts out of the Nait.

1 Like

47 Likes

That looks lovely and in particular that Nait.

So here are a few pictures of my current system! It doesn’t need more! I don’t have to think about upgrading, just enjoy the music! :slight_smile: Although the Musikline Netzleiste Plus could still be or a naim DAC! :thinking:

2 Likes

Lovely simple music system that I bet sounds great. I love the way the finish of the tables matches the look of the speakers. Is that a Nagra logo on the lower table?

1 Like

G

37 Likes

Lovely looking furniture and room, with the Naim discretely placed. Cat looks very comfy on the lounger!

1 Like

Our ‘cat’ will never speak to you again!

G

4 Likes

33 Likes

Need to change cheapo rack, but there’s time