System Pics 2020

Holy moly.

1 Like

Is it the new 272?

2 Likes

SIA 030 integrated amp. It is sticking out a bit due to my desire to play around with cables from the back…Still, a substantial box for sure.

2 Likes

I absolutely promise to keep that well hidden!

Phew.

What is the shelf? From Artesamia? It looks very impressive and specially well built this Vitus 030.

No,no. That is a Black Diamond Racing carbon fiber shelf designed to be used under a turntable with some Stillpoints 5’s supporting it… It is a very heavy shelf and can cope with the weight of the Vitus until I receive a suitable rack. Yes, will be an Artesania Exoteryc :grinning:

1 Like

not taken as such

Not on my account! Just a gentle comment re my bemusement with how so many members turn the zoom to the max.on objects I would never have anticipated being of any interest. Each to their own!

1 Like

The listening wall is finally finished, at least for now. It’s nice to look at all the LP’s and even better that I can keep changing which ones are on display, but the main objective is of course to diffuse the sound. Seems to work quite well in that regard.

The system itself has undergone one important change. A very expensive new clock (!) has replaced the NDS as of Friday. It’s a pretty good streamer too :yum:

41 Likes

That room looks lovely.

Better not take the risk to comment the guitars :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Or the LPs!!!

1 Like

Though there does appear to be an interesting lamp in the bottom right corner…

1 Like

You must be sharing the same interior designer as @DrMark. :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking exactly the same. You were quicker.

1 Like

Well his decor definitely has my approval, as does the system - looks like a fun place to hang out!

2 Likes

I had a listen to those B&W speakers the other day at my local dealers in a NDX 2 Nap 500 system and have to admit they sounded very good especially as you have pointed out at low volume.

1 Like

Very impressive. How many pounds per WATT?

1 Like

about 46 :grinning: