System Pics 2021

Very nice room and set up @Hamiltonnz :+1:t5:

1 Like

Hi Neil0001, loving the neatness of your shelving system. What is it? It could well be exactly what I am after as space it quite limited.image

18 Likes

Hi @Musicianandteacher - what are those CD racks please?

Look like IKEA Benno to me.

I think it may now be called Gnedby.

Hi,
Rack system is from Solid-Sounds in Leeds. Not allowed to put a link here, but it’s pretty obvious. Paul is very helpful and mine was made to measure to sit on my furniture. Worth a conversation.

4 Likes

The CD racks are all from IKEA. doing a bit of sorting of them today as a pile of box sets have arrived over the last few weeks and need to explore some “moving about” options :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

19 Likes

I’ve bought a few things from Paul. Mainly glass shelves to isolate gear. He majors on his wood working skills though.

1 Like

Those are preloved I bought 5 years ago. Don’t remember how long the first owner kept them sorry.

But, I fell in love with the smooth sound they provide. Never tired of listening.

I share the same upgrade plan as yours. But, first of all, good cables and maybe Fraim for me.

1 Like

Beautiful room & system!

No change from last year - Nova and PMC twenty5.21s are such a great combination

78 Likes

I wish they made a clear / green lava lamp and not the blue / green one.

Though not very apparent, the main system has seen quite some changes this year. The 252DR was replaced by a 552DR. My old trustful Magnum Dynalab MD-100 was replaced by a wonderful MD-107T.

The secondary system which is there since a long time is used in my music studio to play along. It consists of a Unitiqute coupled to a NAP100. The speakers are Totem.

IMG_1517

IMG_1518

IMG_1516

35 Likes

UQ2 was my original office system plan but I’ve completely diverged at this point and now have 3 vintage pieces instead of the 1 modern. Too much time working from home, I believe. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice to have several systems. And I concur that vintage systems can be great.

1 Like

No changes since Karousel and NAP500 from last summer

44 Likes

Many changes over 2020…Kudos C20’s to Neat Ultimatum XLS’s and the addition of some of the friendly competition (Hugo TT2 and Mscaler). No changes planned for 2021…just enjoying the music. Thanks for sharing everyone.

67 Likes

Lovely room with a subtle 60s vibe, really nice. But… could you shift your radiator a few foot to the right for me…my OCD can’t handle it there.
Lovely setup.

4 Likes

:rofl:

I was born in the 60’s and this townhouse was built in the 60’s so it seemed appropriate! Thanks

4 Likes