System Pics 2022

Looks fab Rvl and nice to see a system, which looks to be sounding great :+1:t3: Enjoy Peter

1 Like

Is that Lindos?

Yes. Just had a week there. Now on Symi for some total relaxation :grinning:

Hello :smiley: new to the forum. Current system prior to its move to the main listening room. Recently purchased house being renovated top to bottom.

37 Likes

This evening a simple system in the Study

and for light

27 Likes

“Calling stacking police…we have a situation”

18 Likes

Think the chief of police has left the building. Might have to appiont you as his replacement that’s if you except this responsibility of course.

1 Like

Roger that…

But this is bad…I’m gonna need some assistance!

I think the perp (Bruss) has lost it!

He is even mixing CB, Olive and Black Boxes together!

2 Likes

I know think jail time at least, charges are many and serious.

I’d like to know what @bruss has got to say for himself.

If I am not mistaken, he has come to our attention for similar crimes in the past.

1 Like

I thought mixing Naim “generations” was a bonus point activity!

Welcome, we have very similar systems, took me forever to get my kc62 dialled in but now it’s there sounds great with SN3 and metas.

Welcome! Nice setup!

Thank you. Any hints or tips on setup of the KC62 would be gratefully received. I’d be curious to know where your sub crossover threshold and volume are set at and also its position in the room.

Thank you. The SN3 is brand new (to me) and I’m finding it to be quite a step up from my Nait 5si which I absolutely loved and proved to be my gateway drug into the world of Naim.

2 Likes

I’ve tried it in a number of positions, I can’t position it centrally between the speakers without it being in front of the main speakers.

So it’s been behind the right and then behind the left, where it now is, then I went through all the dsp room position options and found that angled as it is in this picture that the corner setting does indeed work best.

Some of the suggested positions and settings in the manual were not successful for me but with the settings for the crossover and volume set as it is the integration does just make it sound like it’s all from the metas.

I’m using the subwoofer output from the Supernait 3. Only difference we have is I have a Hicap dr on mine, I had this from my previous xs2 and just had it serviced as noticed the sound had gone soft and the SN3 sounded better without. Post service and run in time it’s sounding sublime.

I’ve also found the metas particularly sensitive to placement, don’t get me wrong they sound decent in most places but really sing when they are in their happy space. Mine are 45 cm from back of speaker to wall, about 5ft apart as they fire across the room as opposed to down the length, which doesn’t really work with any speaker I’ve tried in this room.

Speaker cable is Kudos ks1, have it on both my systems and it’s been an amazing addition, brilliant value for money and replaced something much more expensive.

12 Likes

Hi @conlegno, can I ask how you’re liking the Tablette 10 so far?

After purchasing an Atom recently, I’m keen on replacing my 20-year old Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300c’s with rather easy-to-drive speakers that can be placed close to a rear wall in our 20sqm living room. On my shortlist there are, among others, Neat’s iota and the Tablette 10. If space permitted it, I’d be very interested in trying the Alpha’s, too.

I’m asking you specifically because if I’m not mistaken, you might have first-hand and very recent experience with two of the speakers mentioned and, by extension, their brands’ sound.

In order to test speakers myself I’ll have to plan trips to dealers carefully, so (subjective) insight from forum members at early stages would be very welcome.

In my defence, the black boxes are off and the Olive Hicap hadn’t had a run out in a while.

4 Likes

OK, I’ll stand down and call off the raid.

4 Likes

Stay on stand bye though I’m sure there’ll be others. :grin:

3 Likes