System pics with a view

Resurrecting from the old forum. A fun variation on the system pics thread, same thing, but with a nice view. Here’s mine:

14 Likes

Not installed yet but just waiting on a Uniti Atom and ATC HTS7 on wall speakers for my parents barn extension . I’m biased but they have some view .

6 Likes

More view than system, I admit, but that’s the way I like it.

4 Likes

5 Likes

i am dreaming

3 Likes

Mr Envy here - I want to live in all your places, real or imaginary.

Now how do I manage it he says looking out on a ( not very) snowy Essex non-descript town/city from a bog-standard modern brick box.

Also looking out on a not very snowy Essex scene, that certainly does look as appealing as some of the previous pictures. Not many options and moving house is out for a while, could always put a large expanded photograph up in a window and pretend we are somewhere else.

1 Like

in each of my rooms…

5 Likes

Just Wow…:+1:

1 Like

if only it was mine…but Wow! Yes

if only it was mine…but Wow! Yes

1 Like

Cement and glass, the ultimate room acoustics.

1 Like

image image

in my 5 another rooms… one system per taste of music

1 Like

the mbl one is my favorite, wonderful view and probably superb sound ! i wonder how such a system can sound, vs statement for instance.

You can’t really see the view on an iPhone photo, so I cheated and stood in front of the window…

4 Likes

Upstairs system, old system photo, view from French doors to left of listening position snapped this morning.

6 Likes

where is it Eoink?

I live in West Yorkshire in Northern England FR. My house is built into a hillside about 100m above the valley floor. We had about 2cm of snow last night, so the,picture looks wintry with minimal inconvenience.

2 Likes

For some reason this reminds me of a Cliff Richard song. Let’s see if you can work out which one and why.

sorry , didn’t understood. You was referring of what post ?