System pics with a view

sorry, one of the downsides of the new forum. Your pictures of various rooms made me think of
“I like tall speakers,
I like small speakers,
but most of all I like loud speakers”

from Cliff’s Wired For Sound

ok, i understand now. I just found some pictures on systems on the net which look nice to me. Nice view or decoration, nice system, nothing more . It may be little speakers or huge, but it looks pretty or specially impressive as in the mbl room surrounded by a wonderful view.

Is that…is that a mushroom cloud over your local?

1 Like

Yes, but this being North Wales, it’s a magic mushroom cloud, and there is usually no long term damage.

1 Like

Your news acts upon my ears like rare and refreshing fruit. I can relax. I thought the Pen-Y-Gwryd might have been wiped from the map by devious elements. Or possibly they cooked up a batch of something ambitiously spicy.

1 Like

It can be a little alarming at first…

…but the afterglow is quite calming…

Having a nice view is making me into the world’s laziest landscape photographer :blush:

3 Likes

I think the spiciest thing they ever cooked up was probably a hot cup of Bovril for Hunt’s 1950s Everest team.

Ha. The only hotel to serve Bovril under a silver cloche.

Here is a view from my window, but i have to stand up and go near it to see.

4 Likes

however i would prefer to see mountains and sea…

The winning picture is going to be of course the one showing a NAIM dealership across the street.

Of course, proof of purchase required and proof of property ownership required may dampen the contributions?

Live, from current session :sunglasses::notes:

4 Likes

Thankfully not a Naim dealership in sight, very nice view I could live with that Mike.

1 Like

Love the P-y-G!

1 Like

This morning view ain a snowy day from my main system room

And from S400s room

Regards
Roberto

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.