System videos 2020

Hi all

Something a little different.

Following a couple of us users uploading videos of our systems, thought it would be a nice idea to start a systems Video thread.

As @Richard.Dane has stated, please don’t abuse this and get it mixed up with systems not of your own that you have found on the net.

Enjoy

@Richard.Dane please could you bring over the couple of initial vids. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi all

Just a bit of an experiment following one of you doing it the other day.
Probably pointless and just a bit of fun for those willing.
Could turn it into a “systems vids” thread!? :joy:

Just a quick video of my system.

Feel free to take the “P” ! :rofl:

44 Likes

Well done you! You sound like a really nice person. When I listen to my voice I sound awful and I’d never do what you gave done so admirably. As to the spikes yes, they should ideally be centred in the cups, but one of my levels is exactly as you describe and try as I might the centering is impossible.

2 Likes

Haha cheers HH! Luckily for everyone the lockdown hair kept the mugshot at bay! :joy:
Good to know you have the same fun with the Fraim. It’s such a nightmare, get the front two lined up then the back one won’t and moves the front two. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey, that was great…just sit back and enjoy👍

1 Like

Would be more than a little harsh to take the p. It was nicely done.

2 Likes

Apologies for the camera shake, have never done a iPhone/YouTube video before. :flushed:

1 Like

Great video - thanks Popeye.
Maybe stick a tune on in the background next time.
Jim

1 Like

Brilliant Popeye! Well done. It’s an excellent idea. As you say it’s a shame we can’t upload videos straight to the forum.

1 Like

Cheers Jim. Just watched it myself and that is odd as I did have Elbow on in the background but obviously not loud enough.

Amazed no one has taken the “P” out of my slip of the tongue saying PMiiii speakers :rofl:

Thats for tomorrow…i have PMC…25.26😉

You going to give it a go Gazza, or you referring to listening to the album?

Nice one, would have been nice too see a bit more of your PMI’s!

1 Like

:see_no_evil: maybe in part 2!

1 Like

I will try a video, but don’t hold your breath

Hold phone horizontally next time. :wink:

1 Like

For whatever reason one of the suggestions after your video was a Yorkshire Television programme with Brian Clough and Don Revie after Clough’s sacking after 7 games.

Fascinating, just couldn’t happen today.

.sjb

Well there you go, if it wasn’t for my Oscar performance John, you may have never seen that Clough video! :joy:

Nice video Popeye. I’ve made a small edit your post so the video is embedded within. To embed a video you just get the share link and paste it into the add an image - from the web dialog box, so just like posting an image really.

As for the Fraim legs and cones/cups, yes, ideally you would set it up so the cones are nice and central within the cups, but I wouldn’t sweat it too much. I’m sure if I go and check my own Fraim now I might find one or two have shifted.

2 Likes

Beat me to it. If anyone else does a video, and I hope some do, please shoot widescreen.

1 Like