System videos 2020

Wonderful system and room tour and David Gray was sounding mighty fine! Nice touch with the photography hobby as well featuring your work, your sports hero and Pink Floyd & Naim poster. Well done…

1 Like

That’s a really good video, very well done indeed. The only shortcoming is the whining David Gray destroying a wonderful Soft Cell song, but the white vinyl certainly looks nice.

3 Likes

I have just listened to the aforementioned Mr Gray and it’s not a whine at all. More like a strangled whinny.

Only joking Antz, great video and thanks for the tour.

1 Like

Just wanted to give this a bump back up.

Would be great if anyone else would be happy to do a video.

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

@Mike_S when we getting yours, you have a couple of systems to walk us around! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi there, this is my contribution to the system videos 2020 thread :slight_smile:

Be gentle…

33 Likes

Very nice Mark :+1:t2:

Video really nicely done.

2 Likes

Great video and very nice room. Yes @popeye i owe you a video, just ordered a new 555ps will take a while…then jump up on down on me😉

2 Likes

Lovely system and equally lovely room- thank you for sharing :+1:t3: Enjoy Peter

I’m too shy, the house is messy and I don’t have a private You-Tube account. But I might make it a winter project.

1 Like

Mark, belated response to say great video and wonderful system. That LP12 plinth looks great.

2 Likes

Thank you sir.

Just a little bump to encourage anyone who fancies adding a video, it would be most welcomed.

2 Likes

Why don’t you link it here then?

He might want to have another look before posting here…you can see his reflection on the pictures on the wall. Looks like he is in his tight black underwear, with a fat belly exposed,lol.

You have very bright eyes. I saw it carefully again and effectively I can be seen a few seconds reflecting on a part of a glass ( picture). Very hot here . Of course I deleted the video. Thanks for having observed that.
I guess it’s one of the reasons people don’t want to post their video system.

I will try another day.

1 Like

Pitty I missed that! :rofl:

1 Like

I think we all have potential for our own “upgrades”

1 Like

Seems like I missed the fun.

Go to the beach Mike, you will see hundred of fat bellies running on the sand :laughing:

1 Like