System videos 2020

Thank you sir.

Just a little bump to encourage anyone who fancies adding a video, it would be most welcomed.

2 Likes

Why don’t you link it here then?

He might want to have another look before posting here…you can see his reflection on the pictures on the wall. Looks like he is in his tight black underwear, with a fat belly exposed,lol.

You have very bright eyes. I saw it carefully again and effectively I can be seen a few seconds reflecting on a part of a glass ( picture). Very hot here . Of course I deleted the video. Thanks for having observed that.
I guess it’s one of the reasons people don’t want to post their video system.

I will try another day.

1 Like

Pitty I missed that! :rofl:

1 Like

I think we all have potential for our own “upgrades”

1 Like

Seems like I missed the fun.

Go to the beach Mike, you will see hundred of fat bellies running on the sand :laughing:

1 Like

Great idea Popeye, how refreshing to hear a voice. Now I can assume age and gender much more accurately…
As HH says you sound like a fine chap. Thought the wire appearing through the wall was a neat idea. Very nice and tidy, Olive Oil must be very happy too. I’ve read in the forum that sometimes the Fraim bits just don’t line up, if bought new recently you should be able to swap over the offending piece. If I ever get mine set up, dealer help initiated, I might brave a post too. Well done for getting the ball rolling. How about some quick how to instructions for the…ahem… non uTube generation.

1 Like

Anyone for doing a system video, it’s been a while since the last one. @Stephen_Tate how about you mate, you seem really happy with how everything’s sounding. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh i’m no good at doing this kind of thing. I may have to take some time on this. My HiLine has been sent off for it’s third repair. Plus i’m waiting to purchase a full Fraim to help get my system to full optimum status. Then i may consider doing one. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d quite like to do one when I upgrade my little corner, things are coming together gradually.

4 Likes

The dedicated spur is in place as per this forums suggestions.

5 Likes

The Nain Fraim was collected today, still boxed in the corner of the room.

I decided to swap my excellect Uniti Star for a NDX2 which according to Peter at Accoustica due to the current situation are rather hard to come by. The Nap 500dr with non dr power supply and Nac552 non dr but with a dr power supply should turn up tomorrow if all goes to plan.

It is then just a matter of waiting for the NDX2 and Peter to assemble the parts, let’s hope it all fits in. Oh and me getting my head around this unbend :smirk: film thing.

6 Likes

Lots to look forward to there, have fun!

:vulcan_salute:

How you have described the NAC552 and NAP500 is correct for both being DR models. It’s only the power supply of the NAC552 which carries the DR label. In the case of the NAP500 it is only the amplifier which carries the DR label.

Thank you for the clarification :+1:

Now don’t take the puss out of my accent😚, made a couple errors the cart is a Helikon Sl not helika and all boxes that can be serviced have been done in the past 5 years by Chris Murphy. I had to place the speakers where I did as the door is the issue, I did put a 7mm inward taper on them as suggested by the forum. I don’t seem to have any sound stage issues. The 7 meters of Nac 5 is hanging under the house and no touching the ground. That was not a lot of fun to do btw. I was a bit concerned about temper differences but doesn’t seem to be an issue.

That was the first part then I started to hang

We do not to watch a lot of the TV, no sky or any on going cost related traps. Just watch the news and my wife enjoys the horrible home renovation shows which imo is the curse of the new age!!! So the listening setup stays that way permanently.
Thinking of ripping the guts out of the radiogram and putting an inner into it so I can fill it with LP’s any thoughts on that? 65 years old I know…but how kool would It be?

18 Likes