Ten years ago

Do you still have the GB1i’s ? I always regretted selling mine .

Thank you PB.

1 Like

Unfortunately not Pete - they had a couple of accidents with Grandchild 1. A colleague of mine has them now on the end of a Naim pre-power and he really likes them. I really enjoyed them but the Shahinians presently in residence get less attention and have their own musical attraction. Titans will eventually land but with Grandchild 2 appearing next month, i may have to wait a bit longer…

At least the PMC’s went to a good home . Sounds like the wait for the Titans will be an enjoyable one .

1 Like

My system in 2008 - active SL2s, 2X500s, 552, 555.

6 Likes

That almost looks like a little system Tony :grin:

1 Like

10 years ago, Bow Technologies Wizard and Wazoo XL with B&W N804’s, my last floorstanders…

3 Likes

10 Years ago I had Arcam Alpha 7SE CD, Alpha 9 Integrated Amp and Alpha 9 Power Amp Bi-amp’d to Mission 752 Freedom Speakers. This lot was approximately 10-12 years old then.

Sold the lot on ebay in 2015 when the Integrated amp failed and I bought into Naim.

Never noticed that window before!

Richard,

i had to look up what ‘Instagram’ is, …and still not sure i know.

Is it a mobile smart phone thing? :thinking:

But anyway, at least your ‘ten years ago’ system isn’t really showing any real age!

1 Like

I bet that wide-screen telly cost you a packet 10 years ago! :smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking that TV never looked so big … Must be those little Neats making it look big !! Its ‘only’ a 37 inch but one of the last Pioneer Kuro’s which were fantastic . It was Pricey-ish but worth it and still going strong upstairs .

I have to say the Fraim really looks good Lindsay :slight_smile:

That was a great system Tony, it does put the DBL,s into perspective…I too never saw the window in other pictures. You current system must sound awesome.

Listening to R3 PB - it sounds rather good to.

I bet it does Lindsay, my NAT 01 sounds great, its probably the best bit of kit I have ever purchased.

Window’s a but obscured nowadays Gazza -

'Course, you’re very welcome to come listen.

I will take you up on the kind offer when the weather improves Tony.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.