Thank You Naim - For This Forum During Lockdown

I would just like to say a Big Thank You to Naim for this forum during Lockdown .

The ability to chat about hifi, music vinatge vehicles via the web to people has been invaluable

So a BIG Thank You Naim and the people who run it and those who take part in it , but most of all a thank you to Naim for enabling it.

40 Likes

Not to mention also providing the opportunity of the challenge of walking along the narrow line between interesting and informative commentary and outright politics in the Coronavirus thread. Aka ā€œKeeping Richard on his toesā€.

Best

David

9 Likes

Iā€™d totally agree with Ian, this forum has been a haven of (usually) sanity during the pandemic. Thanks to @Richard.Dane and @Paul for keeping it running and a really nice place to be, and to all of you posters for enjoyable conversations on music, wine, olive amps etc. Even on days when I donā€™t post I lurk and read threads, itā€™s been important to me in the last few months.

12 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+2.

2 Likes

I agree, well done naim and all who work to support the forum.

Some of us who are shielding are still under lock down so this forum and other similar places will still be providing a much needed outlet for many I am sure.

4 Likes

A big thank you to Richard and Naim. A refuge from the misery of what was around us all.

Steve

3 Likes

Yes, a big thank you to Naim and especially to Richard for providing such a marvellous site - also to all who contribute making it so good. A real haven in troubled times.

4 Likes

Great idea for a thread, must admit not sure what i would do without a visit to the forum. Well done Naim and our moderator RichardšŸ‘

3 Likes

Thanks @Ian2001, itā€™s a pleasure, the Forum is an intrinsic part of our Naim family and a place of solace and entertainment for many of us at Naim too. And a huge thank you to @Richard.Dane who has worked incredibly hard keeping things running smoothly :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Agreed, a big thanks for keeping it sane (well most of the time). :+1:

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

Richard deserves a Bentley and a Statement set up for how much heā€™s had to put up with over the years, and a puppy !

8 Likes

And probably a night (or 2) off.

2 Likes

ā€œ A day or 2 ā€œ ā€¦ guy canā€™t even get any sleep,if he does all hell breaks loose.

1 Like

+5

3 Likes

Completely agree. Well done to Richard and Paul.

3 Likes

Yesā€¦thank you very much Naim Audio and to all community members whom I have interacted with ā€¦
And to Richard Daneā€¦

:clinking_glasses:

Best wishesā€¦

2 Likes

I echo all of the above. The forum is a lifeline for many, and a source of both amusement and valuable information and opinion. Special thanks to Richard for keeping us in order (mostly!!)

2 Likes

Iā€™d also like to express my appreciation for all the hard work that goes into making this a nice place to be and offering a positive uplift in an otherwise cynical and increasingly hostile internet/social media world. Thank you Naim and @Richard.Dane. Not only excellent kit, but also a pleasant forum!

(Iā€™ve had to unplug from ā€˜Pistonheadsā€™ and the ā€˜Aston Martin Owners Clubā€™ on-line fora because of the toxicity, hatred, abuse and vitriol that appears on there. Small cliquey bubbles with no moderation to speak of results in extreme hostility and negativity).

George.

6 Likes