The beauty of handwashing

Following a sight of a nice photo on the other thread(GraemeH), thought it might be worth posting a new thread based on the heading.
If anyone has any good /unusual photos related to the subject, would love to get copies of your photos (and approval to reproduce).
I manage a number of hospitals and also chair the arts committee for them. Would be a nice project to reproduce images linked to the title and have framed images displayed through the hospital.
If anyone has anything to contribute, however worthy, unusual, left field etc. Would live to see them.
For the moderators, hope this is ok, not looking for anything commercial or gain, just an arts project to inspire staff/patients/visitors.
If approved, I am.unsure how I would get the images with the constraints of personal data, but we can cross that bridge later.
Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure if this is what your after. It’s based on social distancing using Michelangelo The Creation of Adam as a starting point, I finished it a few weeks ago and I have no problems with you using it. You will have to include the words “after Michelangelo” if you do though. I also have another painting of a deserted playground, it’s in the oops there goes another… thread. Cheers.

2 Likes

G

5 Likes

G

1 Like

That’s a clever take on the image.
Had to have a good look to understand it, and made.me smile. Art at it’s best!!
Thanks Graeme.

1 Like

You are very kind. That’s much appreciated.

G

I think if I let the topic sit for a while and hopefully might get a few contributions from others, as there seem to be many skilled photographers on the forum.
If I get a few, might then contact Richard about possible options to get the files for use in creating hospital artwork.
Thanks for input so far.
Paul

1 Like

My pleasure. Happy to help if required.

G

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.