The Best of the AV Processors

How about Lexicon ?

Lexicon is now Harmon so think JBL, Arcam

Harman obviously have the capability it’s a case of brand and price point the Synthesis 75 is Trinnov based the 55 and Arcam 40 homegrown

Use an older Lexicon with analogue and you might have a good system

Im here from avforums so hello. I have a marantz av8805 which is dissatisfying sound wise…trouble is I cant seem to find a decent processor either. So ive been thinking about an amp with av bypass for the fronts any suggestions? If I ask over there ill just get a danish brand chucked about….I do have nord power amps at this time.
Thank you

1 Like

Right now I am less and less likely move away from the AV2 and modded 9000, using this with very comprehensive EQ in the lower frequencies (miniDSP 10x10) its sounding excellent, if you can find a processor that has the ability to integrate with a two channel preamp set at unity gain (I use a 32.5 powered by a Supercap in this way) then the processor drives the front/right speakers through your two channel pre amp so no compromise on two channel

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.