The Cafe (formerly No Topic and originally opps there goes another thread

@Richard.Dane what happened to my oops thread.

I’ve moved it to an isolated room. There were some overnight posts that breached forum rules; members criticising other members etc… I need to review it.

2 Likes

Maybe you need to start putting some of the members in isolation. Seems you can’t turn left or right without someone stirring up trouble somewhere.

7 Likes

There does seem to be a misunderstanding by some about what constitutes an attack. Disagreeing with a position or challenging what’s written as fact, does not constitute a personal attack. However, complaining about other members and posting personal criticism of another member, most certainly is.

9 Likes

Yes, I was struggling to understand the direction it was taking, and who was supposed to be attacking whom!

1 Like

Children. Seriously you’d send them to their rooms if they were yours.

2 Likes

Sending children to their rooms is not the issue, but getting them back!

2 Likes

Cut the power, they also will eventually need food. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh my…

One can only imagine what will happen when that grenade is thrown in the cable mania thread…

1 Like

Never mind the cable thread the new gear thread probably won’t last the night (our time).

4 Likes

I smell a rat…

I’ll leave everything in your good hands, I’m going to bed. I’ll check the fall out tomorrow.

1 Like

Cheers, I’m just finishing up as well. It’ll be interesting to see what chaos happens overnight.

1 Like

Cut the WiFi, that’s even more effective (but also a self inflicted injury if you have a streamer that uses newer Naim streaming platform)

1 Like

I come on this to learn about music, hifi, theatre, TV and music wine and music.

I treasure this forum for what it is

3 Likes

I left the thread 12 hours ago and found it closed this morning. Don’t know what happened after.
However the klimax on the forum yesterday was negative, a lot of nasty comments on different threads. Bad weather probably.

2 Likes

Surprisingly, the northerners appear to have behaved themselves last night :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Who are they? I see only one, but 2 or more, not.

Yes but it’s still early, we’re about to enter the witching hour.

4 Likes

I understand now, North of Australia and New Zealand.
I leave you southerners, my bed is calling me.

2 Likes