The Grand Cafe

Looks like a carpenter bee.

Listening to Charlie Haden now, very appropriate.

Looks like cross between a spider and a bee to me, it needs to shave its legs though.

Rather that than a hornet and the hairy thorax and legs supports bee maybe.

Almost looks like the sun rising but it’s a rose moon. Sorry about the phone only had my phone.

4 Likes

Actually, @Xanthe, I was on a businesstrip in Helsinki when Eyjafjallajokull erupted. It took over a week until we could travel home. It wasn’t a problem for me, but one of my colleagues was freshly divorced and his ex had her lawyer calling him that he had to return home in order to fulfil his parental duties. Nasty ex.

Stupid lawyer…
That’s ‘force majeure’, the demand is so unreasonable that it could possibly have been brought up in defence to future action as an example of unreasonable behaviour!

Greater Sydney in a total lockdown from 6pm today.

1 Like

Does it affect you Pete?

Bugger, good timing with the 252 though, plenty of paint supplies in the house, oh! and grog, we are expecting some masterpieces during the next two weeks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, we’re part of the greater Sydney region. Stupid thing it does but building sites are still operating. They put 10 guys in a lift and then tell them to spread out, go figure.

1 Like

Bugger.

Stopping to get some supplies from the bottle shop on our way home now.

1 Like

@Mike_S the dot dot dash thingy works (volume on the app/252).

1 Like

Are you on the sauce yet @Pete_the_painter.

1 Like

Of course it’s Saturday night and my teams playing

1 Like

No seeing Harry fir 2 weeks Pete

1 Like

I’m staying in Sydney all next week. I might still pick it up then.

1 Like

He has closed the shop from what I can see - don’t come to Sydney mate
You won’t be able to leave I think !
It’s a bit confusing

Just had my last glass of Pinot Noir in Balmain Wine bar before they shut at 6pm - I’m very depressed ,I don’t think I’ll play play van Morrison tonight :-1:

1 Like

I have no option, bldg sites are still open and my PM is on holidays.

1 Like