The Grand Cafe

@Xanthe I saw that too, and was very tempted to photoshop the glass out - but too busy at the mo!

1 Like

Youā€™re all assuming I can read.

1 Like

Photoshop, didnā€™t they have sales pitch claiming theyā€™re been making ugly people look good for 25 years.

It was beer not a fruit juiceā€¦so totally safešŸ˜‰

1 Like

There was no way I was going to drop a full glass. :scream:

3 Likes

Ignore all caps always, it is just a filter.

1 Like

@Pete_the_painter Never heard that claim in connection with Photoshop, and I wouldnā€™t find it acceptable at any time. Some of us here are no oil paintings!

A photographer I know in Sydney had a tee shirt they were giving out to celebrate some event or anniversary, it was tongue in cheek. Trust me I could benefit from a little air brushing.

1 Like

Hey @Pete_the_painter Good morning. Can I be so presumptious as to recommend this album on the totally wrong thread to get you going for the weekend.

We live life on the edge :sunglasses:and we break the rules :wink:

2 Likes

So, we ended up with 220mm of rain. Fortunately no-one has been hurt, but there is widespread damage and after having water restrictions due to a drought we now have our water treatment plants closed because they have been overwhelmed with dirty rainwater and we have to restrict water before we run out of water that will be drinkableā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s been an apocalyptic year so far - and there are five months to go!

2 Likes

Good morning slept in, Mrs Pete and I celebrated 22 years marriage last night.

You certainly can, Iā€™ll look it up over the weekend cheers

3 Likes

It was a huge low, we were lucky it sat 100ks out in the Tasman Sea. At one last weekend they thought it was going to sit right above us. Itā€™s done huge damage to the coast line.

Good thing no one hurt, take care.

It has been a sht year, think most will be glad to see the end of it.

1 Like

Update, 336 mm on the neighbours rain gauge.

1 Like

For a moment I thought that was a quote from mrs Pete. :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations to you both on 22 years. Hereā€™s to another 22 :sunglasses: Good night :yawning_face:

1 Like

Mmm, her quote might sound something like ā€œ22 years of tiding up after him, and heā€™s still not housebrokenā€ :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Got the P502 power amp to try on my system. Powers off. Two slips on the road at the bottom of the hill took out a water main and left two power poles on sky hooks. So powers off whilst the poles are replaced - itā€™s now dark. Mum is around for a BBQ and wine.

Tomorrowā€™s job is vacuum the pool and try that P502 on the systems.

2 Likes

Woh Iā€™m glad it didnā€™t hit us like that, take care.

1 Like

I am with you on this.