The Grand Cafe

Exactly

However Iā€™m concerned theyā€™ll take it out on us. :scream:

These things are cyclical , you learn more from defeats and setbacks than you do from winning at a canter

I wish that was true I used to follow a rugby league team called the North Sydney Bears they never won and didnā€™t learn anything. :grin::rofl:

1 Like

Well I hope our ladies cricket team learns from what was apparently a bit of a debacle

I watched a bit of them when they were out here they bat and bowl ok but their fielding was horrible.

Only taken 10 years plus to get there

Best chance wallabies have this year to take the bledisloe cup - about bloody time one might say :+1::crazy_face:

Iā€™ve suggested we ensure that by doping the water when you get here. Donā€™t think we should take any chances.

Be a laugh if Australia jump the ranking over the ABā€™s

More public hangings in NZ

1 Like

Just convinced Mrs Pete to allow me a day when in London to shoot down for a factory tour, @Richard.Dane will probably make sure heā€™s on holidays that day. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes you guys definitely donā€™t handle defeat too well.

Whatever day you choose the factory will be closed :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Or moved off shore :rofl::rofl:

Ha ha

Itā€™s really worth getting there if you can arrange a tour

In 2007 ( just before France smashed the ABs in WC in Cardiff ) guy called Steve Hopkins took me around , it was fantastic I must say

Nice lunch in cafeteria, spoke with real friendly staff , it was wonderful

1 Like

I was going to last time we were there but forgot to arrange it with Harry, Iā€™d also forgot to inform Mrs Pete.

Harry arranged it for me , probably as he was the naim distributor at the time

Steve was a great guy and ran the servicing dept at Naim, retired now and i think runs a garden centre down in Devon?

Gazza it would be nice to see if we could arrange it on a day that could include other members. Be nice to catch up put a face to the posts, share a beer and lots of bull sht.

3 Likes

We were actually in Salisbury on our last visit (about 7 years ago I think). Never knew about tours back thenā€¦ā€¦

You could go to Scotland and do a Linn tour :flushed:

1 Like

We are going to Scotland, let me think about that.

2 Likes