The Grand Cafe

Wasnt there a big BT office? I think I’ve been there 10 years ago or so to sort out some IT performance problem

It’s brick front back and prefab panels down the side sitting on a slab. It’s pretty simple and quick.

Yes, one of their biggest offices.

At a 70th on the coast I’m sure looking to a paella. It’s also obvious that Devo are well past their use bye date.

6 Likes

Submitted our construction certificate today and have agreed in principle with a demo team and our base builder. Hoping to start late spring early summer Mrs Pete’s exited at the prospect of being for winter next year.

2 Likes

Not so much ‘Whip it’ as ‘Wipe it’ :wink:

3 Likes

Very funny I wished I thought that on Saturday night. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Pete_the_painter your email has arrived. I’ve been on the road today and respond tomorrow.

1 Like

Why have they got jelly moulds on their heads?

It was a themed night and they went as Devo.

I’ve never heard of Devo (I’ve lived a sheltered life)

But here’s a picture (gleaned from this new fangled internet thingy) , for those who have also never heard of them

I like art!

4 Likes

So do I

1 Like

My full size fridge is currently consuming 1 kWh per day given the high temperatures.

Is this a normal value?

One to two is normal for here but we’re in a warmer climate.

1 Like

It’s about 30deg here so I’m good then.

30 is fine enjoy it while you can. :grin:

WOW! This last few days, Hayfever has really been kicking my arse. I’d give anything right now for 4 hours uninterrupted sleep :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Lots of sympathy from over here. It’s not hay fever that wakes me up far too early. We seem to have a group of magpies who sit on our house and make an infernal noise from about 4.30am.

1 Like

Sorry if this is from the Ministry of the Bleedin’ Obvious but you are taking a daily antihistamine ( I use loratidine) and religiously using a nasal steroid spray (usually twice a day)? If your eyes are bothering you then chromoglycate drops can help. Finally, do you have an air purifier in your bedroom - I use a beast from Philips that cost a few hundred but it is v good at removing pollution and pollen. If you put it on for a couple of hours before bed it can really help

2 Likes