The groove jazz No jazz but rock

I think there is a big mistake in the naim app. If you look for The radio Jazz groove west in California you only listen to pop music while if you enter the website it is completely normal and you listen to jazz music. What happened to naim?

Hello Richard Dane, You can control?

Andrea, I’m not sure what you’re asking me to do here, but probably something that @Stevesky can advise on.

has been happening since yesterday afternoon. I turned both the Muzzle and the ND5 xs2 off and on again.

In other streamers everything is regular. Search internet radio on California for the radio groove jazz west and then see. You listen to rock and not the real radio

Hi @anon35986639

We’re on the case. VTuner have the wrong URL. They’re on the case and it should be fixed later today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

Thank you. Thank you, thank goodness you understand the problem. For me it is an almost indispensable radio

The Jazz Groove changed its stream names a year or so back from East and West (I think it was originally a time-shift thing) to Mix 1 and Mix 2.
East became Mix 2 and West became Mix 1.

So perhaps VTuner need to update that too.
Not sure how VTuner can have messed up as don’t think links have changed in ages.
They are on The Jazz Groove website:-
Direct Links:
Mix #1

Mix #2

Hi @anon35986639

The station listing is now back to normal. smooth Jazz resumes :slight_smile:

@Paul_C - The east one was ok, just the west one was messed up.

Best wishes

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

1 Like

Steve,… Thanks for your kind reply. In fact, this afternoon I got the ND5xs2 update and tuned in to THE JAZZ GROOVE WEST. the sound from 16.00 this afternoon was sublime. Great music and great Naim and above all great hard bop jazz.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.