The irony of 'Unprecedented Times'!

Did you miss the emoji at the end of the post?

I’m pretty sure that this Forum, hosted by Naim, is seen by many of us as a place for conversation. So no, I didn’t see any need for an emoji.

But assuming that it helps, i’ll add my usual one here :sunglasses:

I meant at the end of my post!

1 Like

Well, that’s an unprecedented oversight on my part :sunglasses:

1 Like

Da Pig Flu:

"A human respiratory infection caused by an influenza strain that started in pigs.

Swine flu was first recognized in the 1919 pandemic and still circulates as a seasonal flu virus. Swine flu is caused by the H1N1 virus strain, which started in pigs."

‘Never happened before, we just don’t know’

I often wonder, were protestors 100 years ago demanding their right to worship, go to pubs, etc…

Perhaps our reaction to this pandemic is unprecedented.

Enjoy Your Music.
Da Why.

Allante93!

So these times, historically, here, now are unprecedented because these times, whatever they are, have never happened previously?

Ingenious if it wasn’t for the fact that it can be assumed that the present is not the past and the tautology is more clearly defined in referring to the present as unprecedented. :face_with_monocle:

If an emoji helps to convey the meaning of the written word, then it has a place in promoting the clarity of communication, here witnessed as typed conversations. :thinking::+1::keyboard:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.