The Naim New Classic range - Part 1

Thank you for your kind words :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your all clearā€¦ā€¦did you get that treatment in the U.K?

Yes, at Preston Royal Hospital. Great people and excellent service :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Nice to hear that we now have that therapy?

Also had the 272/555/300DR. Loved it. Can miss it from time to time actually. Bit more laidback than 552/NDX2. Letā€™s see if 555PSDR on the NDX2 calms it down a bit.

3 Likes

Cannot praise them enough. They gave me the first appointment most days, as I look after my 89 year old mother each day.

14 Likes

1791A - same as ND5 XS2. Been wondering similar things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it will. I miss my system at times, but I wanted less boxes. I have enough cleaning to contend with :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @piebia , Iā€™m not sure i understand the question?
However a 250 on a SN3 is a big upgrade. Connection is fine with the legacy lead set. Can be thought of as a transition to separates.

Thats wonderfulā€¦ā€¦.so thoughtfulšŸ‘

Exactly my thinking when I saw the 3 new boxes relative to my current system, same with NPX 300 and NDX2.
The aspect that isnā€™t clear, and you probably wonā€™t give an answer here, is if in the future that NPX 300 can power a future 200/300 Series NAC, namely a pure analogue preamp and allowing the NDX 2 to remain as the digital source running off its own internal power source (or XPS DR / 555PS or a second NPX 300)
Iā€™m not inclined to end up with a streaming preamp essentially.

I believe the heat sinks incorporate the wi-fi antenna in their design.

1 Like

It certainly made a stressful time, more easier :grinning:

1 Like

Should doā€¦after you have picked your jaw off the floor :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy::champagne:

Congratulations pslosarc!

Yours is the first 222 Iā€™ve seen in the wild!
Itā€™s made me grin from ear to ear.

16 Likes

As a product manager releasing many products I know the feeling so well. Thatā€™s when all hard work gets paid off :pray:

2 Likes

I think it will be a massive upgrade. My experience with the 552 is the better the components around it, the more of the good stuff it reveals.

4 Likes

Sorry, too busy listening to post. They are sounding great. Re-listening to all my favourites.

42 Likes

Looking good :sunglasses:

What did they replace?