The Polarbear (Nigel)

Love it.Seen Rammstein a few times Absolutely nothing like em live stunning. Enjoy everyone. Stay safe

Here we go I start a thread because I’m really concerned with regard to the well being of my buddy and it degenerates into a tribute to Metallica and Rammstein, I’ll know better next time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Well done, I am pleased for you :slight_smile:

Thanks Paul, the best two moments of my stay inside where being told I only need the one stent, I did fear the cut and shut bypass. The second being when the doctor stated there was no damage to the heart.

Obviously being told I had suffered a heart attack was sole destroying and I feared the worst, the psychological damage is immense. I thought my life was over but day by day the long term outlook is getting better :slight_smile:

20 Likes

So great to hear that. Be well Nigel and just don’t take up anything crazy in your quest for fitness ha ha! Cheers!

2 Likes

Well done dr mark

Ahem! No next time…. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Yes. Sometimes less is more :crazy_face:: especially when it comes to work hours and stress

That’s fantastic news PB - you must be delighted after such a stop you in your tracks shock. Best wishes for a straight line recovery and I think that was great advice earlier about finding exercise you truly enjoy. The number of times my osteopath has suggested exercises to me, none of which appeal…!

Peter

Ah, but this is how conversations go in real life , start on one thing move on to another , the important thing is that Nigel is back, HH is back- the forum is in a good place. The forum is a good place

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.