The "Thank you Clare and Richard and other Naim staff" thread

I have been in Salisbury but not in the Naim factory. It was a family trip in 2014 and we were around for a few days. I very much enjoyed Salisbury. Perhaps one day I will complete my pilgrimage to the factory.

The trip gave me a better understanding of the brand and the opportunity to link to Naim in more ways. It is not only the kit and the sound of Naim, it is the people of Naim and this forum is a good example. There is excellence here because of the way Clare, Richard and the Naim Team work in this forum everyday.

Naim and the people of Naim are a powerful landmark in the industry, and the connection to Salisbury a great heritage. You make proud every owner of Naim kit because of the quality of the product and the way you show your passion.

Thank you again and long life to the people of Naim!

3 Likes

ā€˜Big upā€™ to you all: many, many thanks to you all for your tireless effort :relieved:
JR

2 Likes

Thanks on behalf of everyone here in Salisbury for starting this thread, and for all the kind comments - Iā€™ll ensure itā€™s passed on to everyone in the business.

Weā€™re here to help if we can. Canā€™t always give the answer(s) youā€™d want to hear, for a range of reasons, but will always give it our best shot - even in todayā€™s incredibly challenging global situation.

Please donā€™t stop asking questions - even the hard ones - because it helps both this community and the wider brand grow.

In turn, we need to thank you all - for your support of the brand, and for your sterling work helping other Naim users get the best from their kit.

Now letā€™s get back to what matters the mostā€¦ listening to music!

25 Likes

The demise of the Linn forum should make us appreciate how lucky we are to have this place.

I also think that Richard and Clare deserve great credit for setting the tone. John Darko is always criticising online audiophiles who know everything and seek to impose their views on others, but I donā€™t really see that here. Yes, there are occasional flare ups, but 99% of the time itā€™s a supportive and friendly place. That maybe because itā€™s a manufacturer forum so members are comfortable with paying for quality and are unlikely to come on here and slag off others for buying Naim when what should have done is by XYZ for a fraction of the price. But I would still pay tribute to Richard Clare for setting a warm and welcoming tone with a deft light touch.

Keith

8 Likes

A vote of thanks from me also. The expertise, advice and help given to many members of this place is not always as appreciated as it should be. So to @Richard.Dane , @Naim.Marketing , @Stevesky and the rest of the crew a big Thank You!!

Andy

4 Likes

Big Thank You from my side too and keep excellent work going on ā€¦

2 Likes

A big thanks to everyone at NAIM for doing what you do!

It isnā€™t always perfect but then again we do not live in a perfect world. You all should be proud that you bring a hell of a lot of joy into peopleā€™s lives.

Best wishes for good health and happiness!

6 Likes

This is such true statement, and I think that any one with a high end car will also attest to the fact that when a company is pushing the bounds of high tech there is bound to be issues, it is just a fact, but with time and updates generally these problems are ironed out. Back on subject, I was lucky enough to have a tour of the premises and the many departments therein at Naim with Mark Raggett a while back, all of the people I came across were very, cheerful, helpful and obviously ā€˜intoā€™ what they were doing, at all levels, therefore it doesnā€™t surprise me at all that Claire, Richard et Al are from the same mould. Thank you everyone at Naim - Nova owner.

5 Likes

Only other company I know is P S Audio. They also have a great set of people who are always available in forum and ready to support.

Regards,
Sourav

1 Like

Pistols at dawn?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I completely agree. Iā€™m new to Naim having only bought a Uniti Atom & Muso Qb2 this year, and from what I have seen on this forum and on FB, the level of engagement from the brand is fantastic. In my experience, not all consumer brands invest in the people required to do this in an ongoing way, so I think it speaks a lot about the brand. Well done, much appreciated.

6 Likes

Agreed, thank you Clare, Richard, and the entire Naim org. Also a relative newcomer to Naim in the last two years and have found this forum to be both informative and entertaining. Itā€™s great to see the interaction between the brand behind the products and the owners on the forum. Itā€™s truly unique in my experience.

2 Likes

Nice thread.

Good to shout out appreciation for people doing a good job and trying their best.

I had thought when I clicked in this thread would be the sort of sycophancy that drives me crazy but no, itā€™s a thank you to many decent people doing a decent job.

.sjb

4 Likes

Only 4 times a year, 2@ the solstice and 2 @ the equinox

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.