The Tomato Soup Wotsits Challenge?

Has anyone on here taken up the Chanel 4 Sunday Brunch Big Gary Tomato Soup and Watsits challenge ?
I’ve tried it and love it.:heart::+1:

2 Likes

Not heard of the show/challenge, but I don’t watch much TV these days.

Suspect it’s tasty - tomato soup with cheesy wotsit croutons - suspect my son would like that though he’d probably resist black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.

Sorry channel 4 is way of my tolerance level

Think I’d rather eat the bowl.

1 Like

I’d like to see that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You seem to crap on all my TV posts.

@anon42639158 being from Worcestershire - sauce for me is a must in tomato sauce and some tomato based sauces, I even add a little into Sheperds pie

but try the wotist - cheesey crutons why not!!

1 Like

You should try peanut butter and Marmite on toast.
Tastes just like dry roasted.

1 Like

How timely is this?
Only a couple of weeks ago I was talking over the back wall to a couple of my neighbours, ladies of a younger generation.
I said I was going in to prepare dinner.
Boiled spuds and all. But I told them to improve the look of the rather plain boiled spuds, I usually throw in a few Wotsits.
Whaaaatt!
Yes, chuck in a few and the lovely golden orangy colour gets absorbed by the spuds. Makes a rather dull looking vegetable into something entirely different.
They laughed but it didn’t take a lot to convince them I was serious.
Anyway, to cut a long story short … they tried it and for the life of me, I can’t work out why they weren’t impressed with the results. :joy::joy:

Tried that in a children’s home in 1971.
The kids went mad for it :sunglasses:

I know, who on earth would eat that sht.

1 Like

It is one of the national dishes of the country to the North of England

2 Likes

Really, they’d be a heart attack in each mouth full. :thinking:

1 Like

Pete - it gets worse. Credit to the StaplefordCommunityGroup for this image:

I’m not sure if the delicacy that is a Cadbury’s Crème Egg is found down-under?

No dietary guidance needed.

2 Likes

We do have them here, they usually arrive in stores on Boxing Day, but deep fried , no. But we’re pretty good at adopting stupid ideas so it probably won’t be long.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.