Thumbs up to HiFi Corner

Hi these guys are great…I got a good trade in with my NDS against an ND555 and recently my Veldyne remote packed up … now its nearly 5 years since I bought the sub…but Tony chased a new one for me and replaced it free of charge!!!
So credit where credit is due … these guys are patient and kind…give them a try if you are near Edinburgh.

2 Likes

The name of a business, I presume, rather than praise of the forum pigeonhole?

I use the Falkirk branch great guys to deal with.

And there I was thinking we were all slapping each other on the back for being such jolly good chaps! Trebles all round!

3 Likes

Obviously, the shop HiFi isn’t hyphenated :upside_down_face:

I asked because it seemed like it but I had never heard of them ( or, I guess, had many members)

To be honest I haven’t heard of them either, it was just a childish attempt at humour…

1 Like

I have purchased my speakers and Naim equipment from them- absolutely delightful customer service- couldn’t recommend them enough. Edinburgh branch.

1 Like

Most members of the forum based in Scotland will know them - I have purchased many items from the Edinburgh and Falkirk branches over the past 35 years or so…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.