Tidal broken on all my NAIM streamers

Upgraded the firmware this afternoon to 4.7.0 and this has fixed the problem 100 % . Nice !!!

The only sadness in this thing is that Naim hasn’t told about the issues clear enough i think about
the streaming problems. Look at this thread … it tells everything

Hi @Fischer, have a look at this post on another thread where they describe the issue and fix.

(Edited to fix link.)

thank You

I have tried all kind of things…rebooted, restart router, new router installed . pluged out the main, factory setting
nothing helps … until i tried the new firmware 4.7.0

Nothing in that explanation from Naim tells somthing about that
That was my dealer who said that…Not Naim

That’s strange i Think

I suspect that this is just coincidence, as Steve H posted that Tidal had made changes at their end which others have reported have solved the problem for them.

I’ve been using uPNP and radio paradise pretty much exclusively and weighing if Tidal is worth trying considering I have a lot of bases covered already.Is Tidal reliable or is this recent bout a one time thing? I’m not even sure if I can use Tidal, I don’t see the input in input settings on my SU.

on the naim app normally.

It the firmware up to date? You need 4.4 or later, and make sure the Tidal input is enabled in the app input settings.

1 Like

And if you are on 4.6 then you need to have got there via 4.4, but you can go directly to 4.7 without going through 4.4.
Best
David

Ok, that’s weird, I thought I was running the latest and was only running 4.3. All up to date now and have the Tidal input. I’ll check out the trial sub and see how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.