TIDAL issues with Uniti 2

Hi there,

this is my first post here so bare with me… I am (or let’s say was) a happy owner of a Naim Uniti2 and have a TIDAL subscription. Until Oct 2020 everything worked fine and all of a sudden I got issues with streaming TIDAL:

• when I restart the device (power off/on) TIDAL is working for about 3 - 10 songs (as long as I don’t skip a song or change album…)
  • after a while, streaming stops and the network of the Uniti seems to be broken. I cannot listen to web radio nor any other network dependent services anymore
  • restarting the device does the job (again)
  • I can listen to Spotify as long as I want, skipping / changing titles is no issue there
  • I can also listen to any web radio station for as long as I like, no issues there either

Here is what I tried so far:

• factory reset the Uniti
  • install latest firmware (4.7) on Uniti
  • factory reset my router
  • install latest iPhone version of the NAIM app
  • change quality of TIDAL stream (I don’t use the HIFI offering anymore)

Are there any further ideas how I could debug this issue? Anybody with the same issue having a solution for me?

Thanks a lot!

~Michael

Does anyone have an idea?

Maybe I should add that I can listen to TIDAL from both my smartphone and my laptop without any issues in the very same Wifi network. So I don’t think the reason is “outside of the Uniti”…

Michael, have you tried signing out, restarting, then signing back in to tidal?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.