this is my first post here so bare with me… I am (or let’s say was) a happy owner of a Naim Uniti2 and have a TIDAL subscription. Until Oct 2020 everything worked fine and all of a sudden I got issues with streaming TIDAL:
- when I restart the device (power off/on) TIDAL is working for about 3 - 10 songs (as long as I don’t skip a song or change album…)
- after a while, streaming stops and the network of the Uniti seems to be broken. I cannot listen to web radio nor any other network dependent services anymore
- restarting the device does the job (again)
- I can listen to Spotify as long as I want, skipping / changing titles is no issue there
- I can also listen to any web radio station for as long as I like, no issues there either
Here is what I tried so far:
- factory reset the Uniti
- install latest firmware (4.7) on Uniti
- factory reset my router
- install latest iPhone version of the NAIM app
- change quality of TIDAL stream (I don’t use the HIFI offering anymore)
Are there any further ideas how I could debug this issue? Anybody with the same issue having a solution for me?
Thanks a lot!