Tidal not working through Naim App

Tidal went on my 272 too last night.

I just revert to my MConnectHD app on the iPad (via upnp), which if anything sounds a tad better anyway, but is a bit more clunky to use.

1 Like

Same problem Uniti 2. My worry is that whilst a great system is it will become out of date due to streaming upgrades and for no other reason!

1 Like

Hi

It appears I’m not alone in playback issues with Tidal. Look forward to future updates on the problem.

A point I have made on the 272 thread (though I love my 272) only to get a couple of zingy replies. Not relating to 272 only, but directed at all streaming tech. Redundant and unusable software is a great way to get you to replace hardware…

1 Like

Still not working for me either !

A few weeks ago a message popped up on my Squeezebox Touch, advising in the near future the SBT Tidal authenification (???) would no longer work. When it stopped working I was advised to log out of Tidal in the Logitech server and log back in again using the Logitech server.

Sorted in a few minutes.

Maybe a similar thing has happened to Naim equipment.

Maybe a similar solution?

Hoping this well help.
Screenshot from 2020-10-10 10-33-52

1 Like

Oh wow, and there was me, deleting and reinstalling the app, resetting, unplugging and restarting everything insight!

My SuperUniti stopped working with Tidal yesterday 9 Oct, it is on ver.4.6

I doubt it Mark.
See my post 21 above for a quick fix/alt way to get Tidal and Qobuz.

Yes my work around is to use bubbleupnp which is installed on my NAS and use the Linn Kazoo app.

The iPod style volume control is nice too!

:man_with_probing_cane: :man_with_probing_cane: :woman_with_probing_cane: :woman_with_probing_cane: :man_with_probing_cane: :man_with_probing_cane: :man_with_probing_cane: :man_with_probing_cane: :man_with_probing_cane:

:grinning:

Thanks JimDog that’s a useful alternative!

1 Like

Tidal plays on my iPhone and iRadio streams on my Mu-So QB, 1st generation, but the Naim app cannot connect to Tidal.

The problem began in the late afternoon, ca. 1700 ( CET, Norway) on Friday, 09 Oct.

Not sure if the firmware version has any bearing on the Tidal issue. My 272 on v4.4 plays Tidal fine but not the Superuniti which is on v4.6.

So all three Muso 1st Gen not working with Tidal and my 272 will not work with Tidal either.

Tidal not working on n-272 v4.7

I’ve got the same issue. TIDAL has stopped working on my UNITI2

Hi there, first post here. I have a uniti2 and two qbs all in a multi room set up. Just spent all morning upgrading firmware on my uniti2, reinstalling the app, restarting all my devices, restarting my router. I am trying to play tidal through the app so I can get multi room and I get the message ‘can’t play’ on my uniti2 And my qbs simply show pause wher I try and get them to play.

Is this my setup problem or is it likely a Tidal issue? If the latter do I need to sit it out? Thanks.

You need to read the posts above. The situation is clearly explained. It is a network problem

Just had a call with Tidal. They are talking to their on-call devs and will get back to me.

2 Likes