Toyah and Fripp Sunday lunch

Thoughts. Maybe seeking advice ?
personally I have really been enjoying this series…

3 Likes

Cold room ? :wink:

6 Likes

74 and 62. Or that be 62.5?
I’m guessing he likes to keep that CH thermostat down to save a few pennies.

3 Likes

Yes, an amusing lockdown distraction…Fripp as ever a guitar virtuoso…and Toyah a whole bunch of fun. Amused and cheered up many people.

1 Like

Not only cold, I hope she doesn’t slip - maybe it’s some kind of combi bike/crosstrainer.

I’ve never really heard anything by Sunday All Over The World, though have always been a big Toyah fan since I was a teen.

Have to wonder if she’s had some kind of augmentation done. Mrs AC is disgusted and has just told me off for watching the video!

2 Likes

Been around for a while, I don’t see the point to be honest. I find it a bit juvenile to say the least.

1 Like

They live 2 minutes walk from my parents house in Pershore.

I think they own 2 adjoining houses, in part to house their large record collection.

1 Like

What has/have?

You need to look closer, there are at least 2 points here.

Yes, perhaps not very becoming for a woman of her age, but so what if they’re a devoted couple just fooling around and having fun. Not sure if the rest of us really need to see it though.

I met her once but seem to recall I said completely the wrong thing! Great live gig in a small club though not that long ago in the grand scheme of things.

I live just outside Pershore, see them in the town quite often. She is seriously tiny. I have never seen him not in a 3 piece Suit and Tie. Even on a Sat and Sun.

4 Likes

Ah - my aged parents (and separately my sister) live in Pershore, and previously lived in Fladbury for many years.

It’s a lovely place, with great walks up nearby hills.

I used to row on the Avon a lot when my father had a skiff there.

I’ve never met Robert or Toyah, but my parents have.

1 Like

1.75M views, I believe

2 Likes

Says nearly 5 million views on my version of YouTube.

1 Like

Juvenile?..sure.

Brings a smile to my face…YES!

2 Likes

All lokks like a lot of much needed fun:

I really don’t think any of these vids are meant to be even slightly serious.

2 Likes

…and this is great:

Crumbs, if you had Robert’s skills and Toyah’s charisma why not!

5 Likes

I suspect not. I remember once reading an interview with her in which she said she would have reduction surgery if her husband would let her.

1 Like

Anyway, have been watching these, since the 1st lockdowns, bring an element of madness in the whole situation.

Was a fan of Toyah in the '80s, as an early teen and probably an out for some of those rebellious teenage modes, at that time. :smiley:

Got to see her, in London, last February, yes February 2020, before all the social distancing kicked in, and every other gig planned for 2020 has been rescheduled.

1 Like

2 Likes

Have been checking these vids out every Sunday.
I think they are great craic.
Just a bit if light hearted fun to lift people’s spirits.
I am usually having a good laugh.
Keep up the good work

6 Likes