Transcoding Tidal streaming to WAV to NDX

You have discovered IMO the correct method, that gets the bubbleupnp server to decode everything that passes through it to WAV.

1 Like

Help please
I have been following this thread and others to try and get bubble to transcode to wav. Minimserver works fine transcoding to wav but I would like to transcode qobuz stream to wav to my 272.
I have found all the relevant instructions, I think but I donā€™t understand where or how to download the opt ware-no binaries. It says open a command line where or how? I am using a Synology nas arm v7, these instructions then send me to even more complex instructions to download new generation opt ware.
Someone earlier in this thread said it is easy to download the relevant ffmpeg binaries,please help
I have looked at all other relevant threads in this forum, tried bubble and minim forum but still canā€™t understand what to do. I tried opening a command line in windows but that refused to accept the relevant instructions
Iā€™m finding it very confusing. I think all I need is simple advice about where or how to implement the relevant instructions, how do I open a command line on my nas or in bubble? Do I need to telnet some firmware? How do I do that?
Thanks

I need to download/install the optware ng binaries on my QNAP as well but have held off b/c the instructions had some cautionary comments and I donā€™t want to cause issues with the QNAP.

Hereā€™s the instructions for the QNAP optware ng install

https://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=137710

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.