Trouble using thumb drive with ND5XS2

Hi GadgetMan, yes I did follow the unplugging procedure but haven’t checked the art work, to be honest I’m not totally sure how to do that, as I said earlier this is all new territory for me so please bare with me.

The easiest way to do that is to use MP3tag. It’s used to fix metadata by a lots of people on those Forum, and it’s free on the PC.

Load it up, and drag your whole MUSIC folder to it. It may take a few minutes to load. Then add the column “Cover”, and it shows the sizes of all the artwork. Then click on the Column “Cover” to sort them.

By all means let me know if you need any further help doing this

Have always selected the usb option in the app, I have just tried going through the server option and I can access “Local Music” which appears to be my thumb drive and I can also access “my laptop” which I never realised I could do, this is where all my music files are stored.

Just selected an album from “Local Music” and from “my laptop” and both play fine, had no idea you could do this, so would I be correct in thinking while the laptop is powered up I can access all my music files.

Again apologies for my technical ignorance, very much appreciate the members assistance.

Yes. In a word!

No apologies needed. We all started from a position of total ignorance, just a bit before you did!

Many thanks david.

Thanks GadgetMan , I will give that a try.

Stack/buffer overflow? Sounds like something NAIM needs to chime in on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.