Unable to stream KEXP

On my NDX2 KEXP shows on the screen with reconnect. When I click on reconnect, it takes me to the last channel that was steamed. KEXP still streams over the web. Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions on a fix?
thanks

It might help if we know if you’re talking about a radio station and if so, where is the station located? (UK, USA, Germany etc) What genre? so that others might try it.
Sometimes the link might be broken and a good test is to see if it played on the V-Tuner web site. (Naim use V-Tuner)

1 Like

I actually just tried it myself having found “KEXP Seattle” (if it’s the station you meant it’s in Washington state) and when trying to play via the V-Tuner website, I hear a recorded message stating “This station is currently unavailable, please try again later”.
If it plays natively on the KEXP web site, it suggests there is a problem with the link between there and V-Tuner. @Stevesky may be able to assist in getting it up and running.

1 Like

Thank you! yes that’s the station and I see doesn’t work on vTuner. I’ll reach out to the station and see if they can do anything on their end.

1 Like

From KEXP. Hopefully vTuner can get it sorted.

Thanks for the email, sorry to hear about the issues you are having. So we recently changed some of our streams which may have affected companies that use our stream. Because we do not have any kind of a relationship with VTuner, and they simply have scraped our stream, we have no way to fix the issue on their end unfortunately.

I have reached out to them to fix, but have not heard back. I’m sorry I can’t do more, but if there is a way for you to manually update the URL, the correct one is http://live-mp3-128.kexp.org/

2 Likes

The connection is back. Thank you for your help, Blythe

1 Like

Hi all,

I discussed this with Vtuner this morning who have now fixed it. The station had changed their backend url for the stream, so broke the link in the database.

With regards

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

3 Likes

Thanks Steve from another KEXP fan (I listen the old fashioned way but nice to hear it can be accessed via the vTuner)

1 Like

Or you could just put The Cure on continuous replay since that’s all KEXP plays. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.