Uniti Core/App Freezing Up

I have been doing some A/B testing using the Core as my source and have had the Core freeze up if I select STOP/Previous Track or attempt to use the “slider” to move back to song start. Suddenly the “Play” button function won’t activate no matter what I select, i.e., standby, another song, artist or album. The only thing that seems to fix it is to power down (unplug) the Core and restart. I haven’t tried the “Reset App” choice offered in “Other Settings”, not being able to find out exactly what that feature does, (app ver. 2.5.3). Any suggestions ?? What does the “Reset app” function do?

I don’t use the Android app, so my knowledge of it is nearly zero, but I think the problem you mention is the Core and the app getting out of step. Closing and restarting the app will likely fix the problem the same as closing and restarting the Core does.

I think “resetting the app” will mean something like putting it back how it was when you first downloaded it from the Play Store. I would try stopping and restarting the app first as resetting it will likely lose some custom settings that you would need to put in again.

Best

David

Yeah, I should’ve mentioned I’m using the iOS app. I have the same feeling that “resetting the app” means “factory reset”. I believe I have have tried closing the app and restarting it, as well as putting it in/out of “standby” with no improvement .

When people find that deleting and reinstalling the IOS app solves a problem, what they did by deleting the app was to delete the associated information and settings. That’s all.

I believe that “resetting the app” should achieve the same thing.

Best

David

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.