Uniti core replaying same track

As the title really, core insists on replaying same track… This happens around half way through an album then I need to manually pick next track. Android app Ver 2.14.2 updated 23/10

Have you tried unplugging, leave for 5 minutes or so…replug the power cord and let it reboot.

I would also restart the app. If the Core is streaming to a Naim streamer, then restart that as well.

Best

David

Hi Guys
Thanks, but the Core came from non powered state, it is not left powered on except when in use, so effectively both of those conditions already met. This sort of thing has occurred previously but a bit more randomly and it sorts itself out after a short period, usually if I restart the app.
It streams to a DAC then amp if that makes any difference.
Cheers
Rob

And as this was happening I also used the app on 2 different devices with the same result, also it occurred on both a ripped cd and a high res download…
Cheers
Rob

I appear to have a similar problem. Running uniticore through NDX2.
It does not occur with all albums and it still happens when using naim app on a diferent device.
I will power down both devices and see what happens.
Icedragon05 did you manage to resolve this issue?
Thanks Mark

It would be worth reporting this to Naim in the feedback option in the app guys because they may not see it here.
This is an odd problem that I haven’t heard of except in this thread, so I suspect that it’s not at the top of Naim’s bug list for the Core.
Best
David

Not sure if it’s resolved, happened for a few days then not again, without any change in circumstances… bit random
Cheers
Rob

Thank you both.
I will keep any eye on it in case it resolves ,if not then Iwill report it.

Thanks Mark

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.