Uniti Star CD Playback In Strange Track Order

Many of the CDs I’ve played on this system seem to start with track one, and then select a random track. I’m listening to a disc this morning and it played track 1, then track 22 (of 23) and then back to track 8. Is there a fix for this? The tracks play from end to end without skipping during the individual tracks, but I want the CD to play from end to end rather than ‘Random Play’. Is there a function I’m missing? Thank you.

1 Like

On the “now playing” screen in the Naim app, the “random” button (intertwined arrows) should be bright/highlighted (located bottom left on my iPad). Just touch it and it should become subdued. That should cure it.

2 Likes

You can also change it to play the CD once, or continuous play, or random tracks.

1 Like

This fixed my problem. I usually use the remote, and not the app - so I got it now! :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

It’s funny, really, I downsized my system to one box, only to find I now have to use two control devices.

I hardly ever use the remote with my Star, just the App

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.