Uniti Star remote

Hi.:wave: New Uniti Star owner here.

I set up my new Star and Kef LS50 metas yesterday and am so far delighted with my purchase. I’m still in the process of getting to grips with everything but one thing I can’t work out is what the “options” button on the remote is for? It doesn’t seem to control anything whenever I press it.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your Star. I don’t have a Uniti but in case you haven’t seen, this is what the online help says, though I have no idea what these occasions would be:

Thanks for the reply, and yes, I’m really enjoying my new set up.

That’s the thing, I still haven’t found what the occasions are. Thought it might switch between album running time and track time etc. while playing a CD but there doesn’t seem to be that function.

I think we need a Star owner, they will be around soon.
By the way, are you planning to rip a lot of CDs?

1 Like

I’ve no plans to rip them on my Star at present and I’ll probably keep ripping them on my iMac as it seems that the Star has a few issues at the moment.

Good, just wanted to make sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

On my Atom, streaming Strauss Rosenkavalier Suite from Qobuz, pressing the options button it gives a little more information on the track being played, such as the name of the movement. Same when streaming from local source. I presume it picks up this info from the metadata.

I assume the Star and Nova behave the same way.

Roger

1 Like

Thanks Roger. I’ll have to try it again when I’m next streaming :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.