Uniti Star

I have an issue with the music store on my uniti star, having setup the music store with an external drive when I go to manage music settings on the ios app the option to import music or backup is not there.
I only have configure music store, ripping monitor and ripping settings available.
Anyone seen this before?

Have you tried restarting the Star? Take the power right off, by unplugging it from the mains, wait a few seconds and then plug it in again. Let the Star start as usual.

Best

David

Tried that, same issue, I also have a core connected to the same router which has all the options available via the app?

I don’t have a Star, but are you sure there should be import and backup functions? The support wizard on the Naim website says that the Star doesn’t support network shares, so perhaps it doesn’t support imports or backup either?

Maybe another Star user can say?

Best

David

maybe but you should be able to backup locally to a usb drive or ssd.
I will look further.
thanks

I’d like to stick to this topic, because my star doesn’t see internal hdd. What I should to do?

I had a response from naim support, the star does not have all the functions of the core.
If you wish to backup a music store take the sd card or usb drive and copy it to a computer.

The Star doesn’t have an internal HDD. You are supposed to save rips, if you want to, on a USB stick or SD card.

Best

David

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.