Unitiserve 1TB missing Downloads folder

Hi there, I recently aquired an Unitiserve 1TB for very little money. The Download folder is missing, which is factory default for this model as far as I know. Even after patching to V1.7c nothing changed. Is there a way to enable it?
Thanks

As far as I’m aware you need the 2TB version to use the downloads folder. It might be worth talking to Naim service dept about it, as their new(ish) fixed price servicing scheme means that the upgrade might not cost that much.

I would prefer doing it without shipping to UK. The migration or better cloning to 2TB SSD I already have done by myself.

When I had my UServe upgraded, it was more than just changing out the drive from 1tb to 2 tb. There was a new motherboard. So in addition to there being a prohibition on do-it-yourself-discussions here, the simple fact MAY be that the motherboard in yours doesn’t support the software upgrade needed.

I am afraid that there is no way of avoiding having to send back to Naim for this modification, which is probably why it was very little money.

Best
David

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.