Unitiserve hard disk as a streamer?

Is the Unitiserve able to see and play music from a network attached source - PC or Nas, as well as from its internal HD?

Yes it is able to see other music on the same network, but I think they have to be configured as network shares in the n-Serve app or the browser interface entering the up address (the latter needs Flash.)

Thanks

There are two types of UnitiServes - with an internal HD and an SSD version (no internal storage).
Both will play back tracks from network-attached storage devices, provided those were enabled as STORE via the UnitiServe software.

If I recall most file formats, and sampling of 196 kHz / 24 bit are supported. Not sure about DSD files though…

Hello @Adam.Zielinski I haven’t seen you here for a while. I hope all is ok?

Being as you are a Unitiserve wizz, do you have any ideas on this thread?:

Uniticore unable to see Unitiserve to Import library

Best

David

Hi David

All is well here - been a little bit preocupied lately…setting up my own business and fostering a 12-year old golden retriever (found homeless on a street 3 months ago, with few nasty cancers) in addition to our two dogs…
But now that our senior got better and moved in with my parents, finally found some time for myself and the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.