Unitiserve not connecting to network

Hello,

I have used my Unitiserve happily for a few years now but recently moved ouse and now it won’t connect to the network. I notice that the reference manual says this can happen when you move house / network. Anyone get any thoughts? And apologies if this has been discussed before - I couldn’t find the answer to this question.

Any help much appreciated!

I had a poor quality BT line and my US dropped the connexion all the time.

Since moving to FTTP it’s been fine apart from when the router reboots after, eg, a firmware upgrade. Then I have to reboot the US.

So I’d check the reliability of your new network. You could also try allocating the US a fixed address, if the router allows that and then using that address to find the US, rather than the NSSRV number.

You may well have set the IP address at the old house, using the fix ip tool. If so you need to unfix it.

The first thing you should check is whether the US has been allocated an IP address by your router. You can see this on the N-Serve app Settings page, or by logging into your router and checking the DHCP status.

Did you resolve this?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.