Unitiserve Stuck on Naim Disc logo and Static IP problem

That’s a great suggestion. I have a spare router laying here. I’ll try that. Thanks bro.

No problem.

Neil.

1 Like

Hey Neil

I have my desktop and UnitiServe connected to same router and it matches what’s static on the UnitiServe. Connect to Naim Server does not find anything. I can get to it via SMB and light is solid. This is not the one that is flashing. It is another.

NDC connects fine as well.

Hello again,

Did you match the router’s IP to the default gateway and subnet mask that the unitiserve is currently set to?

Regards
Neil.

1 Like

Yep. No go

192.158.1.254 is the DG. 255.255.255.0 is the Netmask. The IP of The UnitiServe is 192.168.1.135. My IP on my desktop is 192.168.1.100.

Discovery via Dektop client is working fine and sees it.

Shouldn’t the gateway be 168 rather than 158?

It is. Typo

@Stevesky, this is for you. I spoke to Jonathon with tech support. He said you are the only one left that has any insight into my issues. You should have my contact information from my core issues. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Apologies that my suggestion didn’t work out - the SetIP tool can be a temperamental beast!

Hopefully Steve should be able to sort you out, both with the IP issue & the broken one.

All the best
Neil.

2 Likes

The DHCP issues are resolved with the help of @Stevesky. This is superb support guys. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

:+1::+1:

1 Like

Steve was able to log in a resolve the broken one. Best guess by both of us was probably an upgrade gone wrong. Steve did his magic and she is better now thanks to @Stevesky. Thank you all for your input.

2 Likes

Hi Jeff,

That’s really good news, pleased Steve was able to resolve the issues.

Regards
Neil.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.