Upgrade or not

Nice one, it’s a lovely thing that NDX2.

1 Like

Yes indeed, my apologies over the timeline, I actually received the player on 14 Oct and it has had well over 200 hours of virtually constant use and has got steadily more refined and musical over this tome, as my dealer said it would.

I had satellite radio with my previous set up but the AN system I use doesn’t offer me that flexibility so I’m really enjoying the internet radio from R3 HD lunchtime concerts to R6 Marc Riley and Iggy…! I’ve also taken a Qobuz subscription which has already been revolutionary in my exploration of music…! So, a late convert! Sound quality wise, the NDX2 appears to be right up there already with my revered CDT Two/II DAC 2.1 Sig pairing though slightly less enthralling than the LP12 Akurate plus (Ittok) which perhaps isn’t surprising. All considered a v satisfying start to the streaming experience :blush: BTW I’m partially sighted so struggle a bit with IT and can accidentally post before completing the sentence quite easily - I do hope forum folks might cut me some slack if I do…But there’s nowt wrong with my ears…and the Naim AN marriage isn’t definitely in honeymoon mode right now…!:blush::blush::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.