Upgrading good but old components

Streaming world is moving rocket fast.

Buying into Naim streamers are quite expensive, even the entry level edition.
Personally I’d buy a turntable. (other ideas)

As for amplication - do you want Supernait in place of XS due to the 20W difference from 60W to 80W ?, we have seen Naim have jumped the Class D wagon with Nova PE with 150W.
I’d not be surprised if they implement this tech in other of their upcoming range.
But are the amps performing better because of more watt output ?

60w to 80 isn’t noticeable. I think you’d need at least 100, maybe 110 to notice a difference, all else being equal.

The Naim Dac is still very good. I just bought an 11 year old NDac second hand. Together with the ND5XS2 it’s a very good combination at the level of an NDX2 but with a slightly warmer sound signature. There is a detailed thread about it(Click here).
I don’t know if recapping, which isn’t cheap either, is actually worth it for your components. An alternative would be to switch to Nait 50. It is a wonderful amplifier at a manageable price (there are also some special offers at the moment). And I also think that an ND5XS2 would be a good (and not too expensive) upgrade. You can use it as a very good streaming transport with Ndac. There is also a discussion about recapping for the NDac in the thread mentioned above. My NDac is currently working fine without service.