Vanishing Muso QB

Bless ya!

Thanks - should have thought of that. Really helpful. No internet. Hard boot and all well. Frustrating but an easy fix at least

Good that it’s working.

The point I was making is, if you are able to stream radio, that would indicate the connection between the QB mk1 and router was good. Therefore not being able see the QB mk1 in the app would suggest the problem lies in the connection between the app and the router.

Does your router not indicate if it’s not working correctly? My Virgin media router bizzareely changes from white to green if there is a problem. Logically green should indicate the opposite. :thinking:

Netgear Tri-Band Nighthawks are great, and these aren’t necessarily expensive. The ghastly place with seller’s fees is your friend. There is always a geek selling off his like new Nighthawk to get the next router that looks like a spaceship… :wink:

And before complaining about wifi connectivity people should first replace their ISP provided router. Once that is done complaints are legit… :wink:

1 Like

Hi
Not sure if you’ve got 2.4 & 5ghz on your router, if you have; switch off the 5ghz, I find it solves it (I don’t have any time for 5ghz - pretty useless)

LOL…Guess that’s Mr. Branson for you… No clue how one comes to a design like that: pristine white is faultless?

Hi all,

My two pence.

So I have a BT router and the black disks which I understand offer a “Mesh” system…thingy!!! I’m by no means an expert here!

Today, I employed the services of a ‘Man in the Know’ on all things WiFi!! We tried along side the BT router a AX30, and checked speeds inside and out. My frustration has been that we love to spend time outdoors in the garden. I generally Bluetooth music to an speaker (i won’t mention any names in case I get into trouble with he who must be obeyed, HMV Richard our esteemed Moderator!!). Suffice to say it kept cutting out and I would generally turn WiFi off on my iPhone in favour of 4G to ensure a reasonable listening session without it cutting out. The mesh system speeds were very low. Plugged in the AX30 and speeds in the garden increased dramatically.

This evening , I have been playing music through my Gen 1 Musos. Wow, the app picked them up super quick. The absence, no vanishing…instant!

Now, I’m not saying rush out and buy anything, maybe just maybe look at your network. Their might be some conflicts etc etc which might be causing the problem.

Suffice to say One Happy Dusty right here….just my two pence!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.