Vinyl releases on pre order

nice one, can´t wait for it, mine is on delay, will not be delivered today…

2 Likes

I also had notification mine is due today, looking forward to it.

1 Like

I think I’ll have to wait for my birthday (January) for the Coltrane, as my Christmas list is already over subscribed and I’m under threat of torture if I buy anymore Vinyl just now.
Trying to slip the Animals remix in under the wire, wish me luck​:crossed_fingers::joy:

4 Likes

my warnings seem to fall on deaf ears. :grinning:

1 Like

My good wife wouldnt dream of restricting my music buying, she loves it too.
And if she did she knows I’d trade her in for an upgrade :wink:

3 Likes

Word of advice trading your partner in will potentially cost you a lot more than any upgrade of your little black boxes. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yore a very naughty boy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Depends on how you go about it :wink:

Oh, and I wasnt necessarily referring to black boxes :wink::wink:

1 Like

True but you’ll still do time. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Maybe, but I’ll have a better music collection to look forward to when I get out! :grin:

1 Like

Oops I should have given that more thought, I did mean your Naim hi fi. :scream:

2 Likes

Joking aside, I suppose I’m fortunate to have a wife who values and appreciates music and record buying, lifes too short!
She recently bought me, completely unexpectedly as a surprise, the new Lee Scratch Perry box set for no other reason than she thought I would like it.
No ulterior motive whatsoever, unlike the time when she bought me a suprise present of a cordless drill and some tools! :joy:

5 Likes

Mrs Pete’s not that interested but she’s never stopped me and she’s the one with the drill and tool box.

1 Like

My dealer once told me of a customer with a particularly oppressive wife.
He bought an expensive pre amp, unboxed it in the shop and snuck it home in his ruck sack, he had to hide it away from his wife in a cupboard and could only get it out, connect it up and play when she went out. :joy:

2 Likes

This guy should have taken your advice with the wife upgrade… :wink:

2 Likes

I really think you should rephrase that last comment of yours young fella

1 Like

Well! It’s not totally dissimilar here, only it’ll be me that gets traded in. However, the last laugh will be mine, as you can’t improve on perfection​:wink::grin:

1 Like

Less And More Distortion001small

3 Likes

A few Christmases ago mine bought me an original first press of King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King, in mint condition vinyl.
She still won’t tell me what it cost…:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

And why not :crazy_face:

4 Likes