Vtuner internet radio

Hi Guys
My Naim Unity Star has vtuner internet radio built in.
I listen to a Chistian station called ‘Premier Christian Radio’.
This played ok for about a year. The station logo still comes up in favourites but it will not play. Its still on the vtuner website but when it is selected a recorded voice says it is not available try again later.

Does anyone know of an alternative to vtuner I could use?

1 Like

Can you play the station on a phone or tablet? Maybe they have an app or web player? If so you can use either AirPlay or Chromecast to send the stream to your Star.

It plays on the ipad. If you have an ipad or iphone airplay to the Star?

On my iPad I’ve just searched for and launched Premier Christian Radio via the RadioBox app. Could easily AirPlay to a naim device.

@Stevesky

Thanks Iain. Just done the same but can’t find an airplay button?
Same with the premier website… can play ok but can’t see an airplay button

See reply below to Iain.

Premier website docent have a airplay option.
The only thing I have done is to connect to the star via bluetooth, but it is a bit of a Faff.
But if that’s the only way I’ll have to put up with it.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback, feel a bit foolish now.
I am a fairly new iPad/phone/Mac user.
Just opened premier from their website and discovered I can go to control panel the iPad and select airplay.
‘Jobs a good un’.
Thank you everyone.

2 Likes

It’s possible that Naim may be able to get the station working through vTuner, but if not, AirPlay is your best bet with Apple devices. Certainly a better option than Bluetooth, although that should work too.

Hi @Owdrope

That station should now work.

Best

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.